Wednesday 3 December 2014

Nursery Designs

Is it just me, or is errrrrrbody having babies lately?! My brother's wife, my roommate, my boyfriend's business partner...they're everywhere!

Fortunately I love me some babies, and I also love nurseries. So I've whipped up three nursery designs for my dream world, where I can afford to buy my brother a thousand-dollar crib...ahem.



Baby nursery patterns

I recently stumbled across an Etsy shop with the cutest fabrics, and I'm obsessed with this floral fabric. I pulled a couple prints for a baby boy nursery too:



Baby Boy Nursery


And for those parents who don't want to know the baby's sex before birth, here's a cute gender-neutral nursery. My favorites are the metallic silver elephant wallpaper, the jungle animal prints, and the handmade elephant toy.



Gender Neutral Safari Nursery


Which is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment