Thursday 4 December 2014

Weekend Travel Capsule Wardrobe

The weekend has come early for me! Just a few hours between me and a plane ride to Portland to do some house-hunting with my boyfriend. We have a couple of apartment tours set up but are hoping to magically find a dog-friendly rental home near a park while we're there. My boyfriend also has a job interview set up--so exciting!

Because I'm vehemently opposed to checking luggage, I always plot out my travel wardrobe in advance so I can limit my packing list to the fewest items possible. Here's what I'm packing this time:


Travel Capsule


As you can see, I plan to re-wear items throughout the trip, so I'm packing only items that mix well together. Not only does this cut down on packing, it reduces the chance that I'll forget something at the hotel ;)

Do you have any fun plans for the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment