Sunday 3 December 2017

Christmas WIshlist: For your Etsy-Loving Friend

I didn't shop from Etsy this year like I usually do, but shopping around for this post makes me wish I did! Etsy can be a bit intimidating to navigate through--there are so many shops and items, many of which are sort of tacky or cheesy. I keep lists of my favorite items and shops here, but you can shop all the highlights below!

Let's kick this wishlist off with jewelry. I love finding basics with a twist, and Etsy is also chock full of great statement pieces:

Etsy Jewelry List

Art can be a tricky thing to buy for someone else, but fortunately Etsy artists have such beautiful work that I think anyone would appreciate, from your friend who loves landscapes and nature-inspired prints, to your friend who just bought a home and wants to decorate her bathroom with a less-cheesy beach theme, to your teenage niece who's putting her own stamp on her bedroom:

Etsy Art Wishlist


Last but not least, Etsy is obviously a treasure trove for home decor pieces. I have my eye on several of the black-and-white pillows for our new den, and the leather tray is on my own Christmas list this year!

Etsy Home Decor Wishlist

What are your favorite Etsy shops?

7 comments: